Replacement of the Terraria Section

Discussion in 'Requests And Feedback' started by xTheOnlyCarrot, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Premium Supporter

xTheOnlyCarrot Behold!

I don't know if I'm the only one, but nobody seems to be talking or posting about Terraria anymore, I don't know what it could be replaced with, but its just a suggestion.

Xinchro TF2 scout nerf: Worst.update.ever!

Sadly, I'd have to agree with this. Terraria seemed to have a short fuse with community and hasn't been discussed in any form in quite some time. I suggest that the posts get merged with the PC Gaming sections, simply so that they are not lost.
    • Premium Supporter

TeKniffen Minecraft Engineer

More Minecraft! Kappa
    • Like Like x 1
  1. Rob van der Lee Recruit

I guess i'm pretty much the only gamer on here that doesn't play Minecraft. I have an account, although i just don't feel the game is as good anymore as it used to be.
    • Premium Supporter

SirMango Padowan Learner

Now that Terraria development has stopped I really can't see it being discussed anymore, heck it was barely discussed when the huge 1.1 update came out. Time to retire it I think.
    I agree with Xinchro about the posts being merged though.
    • Premium Supporter

kados14 One more block....

I agree as well. I have said it before, but, here it goes. Terraria was a very very fun game, I bought it on release, and played the heck out of it...until I beat all the bosses and collected every item. I still have not played it since like july of 2011, and in all honesty, I don't forsee reinstalling it any time soon, maybe some day I will?
  2. Icksnuck Jedi Knight

oh yeah we should replace it with a politics subtopic :trollface:
    • Premium Supporter

xTheOnlyCarrot Behold!

No. No we shouldn't.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Premium Supporter

Kurachi MOΛΩN ΛABE

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
    • Premium Supporter

njglisson nate305

league of legends ? or some other game for pc
  3. Icksnuck Jedi Knight

tribes
    • Like Like x 2
    • Premium Supporter

njglisson nate305

or maybe a tekkit/technic spot
    • Forum Administrator
    • Premium Supporter

bGeorge Friendly neighborhood bandit

We had a Terraria section since we were planning on hosting Terraria servers (like we do with Minecraft) but it didn't really pan out. It likely won't be replaced with anything in the near future.

</thread>
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Facebook: